Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Bellnita

I want to wish Happy Birthday to my little sister Bellnita@Manja. This is her 11th Birthdays. We celebrated her birthday yesterday at my fiance family Hari Raya Aidilfitri open house. We almost forgot to buy her a cake since everyone are busy entertaining guest and preparing foods. When we remember about it, its already 3 pm and half of the guest already left the open house. We managed to find a bakery that still open after looking at  few shops. When we arrived back at the house, all the kids already waiting for the cake. My mother in law told me that there is another family member who shared the same birthday, so we asked him to cut the cake and make the wish together with my sister. I forget his name. Hehehehe....

Happy 11 years birthday to Bellnita. I wish you will be having a great and wonderful days ahead of you. You still need to walk a long journey. Wish you all the best and don't forget our family, no matter how high you will be sitting in the future. As always, I will try my best to support you. Don't forget that education is important. Don't be lazy reading and doing your homework.

To all my blogger friends. I am sorry. I am a little bit busy for this few days. Will try to reply your comment and commenting back your blog when I have time. Big sorry from me. Uhuk2.... Wish I can do it tomorrow. To jane, don't forget to check this blog tomorrow ya. Hehehehe....

Chayo-chayo....

10 comments:

Girlie said...

happy birthday to you dear sister!

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Happy Birthday little Bellnita...
All the best to you and listen to your sister Bel. Sometimes, we as the eldest always told their younger siblings to do this and that but please remember it is for your own good.

Bel, please pinch her for me...hahaha
Tommorrow???? I think I know....tiiidaaaaaaakkk!

gadisBunga said...

happy birthday Bellnita! listen to My Wish by Rascal Flatts as my birthday gift. Belle, u better sing this song to her on behalf of me. :D

lina said...

Happy birthday to your sis! :)

Zezebel said...

Girlie

Thank you (^.^)

Zezebel said...

Sumandak Kinabalu

Betul tu Jane. haha...jangankan pinch, dush dush pun boleh...

Zezebel said...

Fidde

I don't know that song..huhu..

Zezebel said...

Thanks Lina (^.^)

donny said...

happy birthday...muka sama owh..

Zezebel said...

donny

besa la tu..sama bibit kunun huhu...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...