Friday, September 17, 2010

Anti luca lucas

I don't want to talk about luca lucas but when I get a chance to visit Kionsom waterfall yesterday, one of the scenery along the road to the waterfall remind me of Malaysia unity. To anyone who don't know, "Luca Lucas" is a Facebook user from Johor who insulted Sabahan by saying Sabah as "Sah Babi". He maybe thinking that freedom of speech means you can insult others by talking anything without a concern on people feelings. In Malaysia, religion and race are something that you need to think before talk because many people can easily feel insulted and offended if you talk wrongly. 
When I almost reached the Kionsom Waterfall in Inanam, I saw all Malaysia flags at one place. At first, I think that it is someone house or a community hall. I stop in front of the building and I then realize that it is a Baptise Church. I can see all 15 flags of Malaysia, Malaysia States and Federal territory flying on the church gates. Maybe because yesterday is Malaysia Day (16 September). I go in the church but nobody in there at the time. The flags scenery make me think that in some part of this country, Malaysia people still think about unity among Malaysian. We should try to compromise with everyone and live together as Malaysia. Hatred will not bring anything to this country. As what we can see on local TV everyday, politic is the main news almost everyday. In my opinion, its one of the main thing that take us a part. Why don't we talk about politic on election days only? Right now look like that politic is one of the important thing in this country.

About Luca Lucas, I heard that he already slow down insulting Sabahan but everyone still invite me to join their "anti Luca Lucas group". What I know that there are two group for that matters. Like that guy important in my life.., though. Hehehehehe.... Sorry guy, I don't like him but doesn't mean that I will join that kind of group. Why? Like the monitor lizard guy, its no point talking about him. You will make him famous and authority don't dare to take any legal action on him. Just ignore about this racist people and they will stop when people stop talking about them.

To Kionsom Baptise church, Flying every flags of Malaysia is a kind of attitude that we should be proud of. Salute all of you.

Chayo-chayo....

14 comments:

gadisBunga said...

selamat hari malaysia! :)

levian said...

it is so typical when people start insulting each other
for no proven reason.
we saw a lot of cases with indonesia lately as well,
again, for no proven reason.
gosh.

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Happy Malaysia Day to you too...
I also don't care about that Luca Lucas guy, he can go straight to hell ^ ^
Is it wrong to be a Sabahan??!!
I am proud to be Sabahan!

Sir Marcello said...

Happy Malaysia Day
Luca Lucas? psycho bah tue...takyah kisah...

Dempsey Sanders said...

any form of reason is disgusting to me. Luca Lucas sounds a very nasty person

donny said...

Apa cerita ni church pun letak bendira bel?

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

anti lucas... huhu

Zezebel said...

gadisBunga
Selamat Hari Malaysia juga :)

Zezebel said...

levian
I don't know why they did such thing.
They should respect each other and never talk about sensitive issues.

Zezebel said...

Jane
Hehe I also not interested to talk about him. Just wasting my precious time..huhu

Zezebel said...

Sir Marcello
Perosak keamanan ja kan? haha

Zezebel said...

Dempsey Sanders
Yeah, you're right.
He is very nasty...

Zezebel said...

Donny
Saya pun nda pasti juga kenapa dorang letak semua bendera negeri tapi ok la daripada memburuk-burukkan negeri orang lain. Apa-apapun, kita tetap satu Malaysia juga kan? memburukkan negeri lain sama la macam memburukkan tempat sendiri.

Zezebel said...

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau
Saya tak suka semua orang yang tidak rasional macam tu. Gila publisiti je...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...