Saturday, September 18, 2010

6 movies in one week

6 movies in one week. Hehehehe.... I am not crazy about watching movies in cinema but when I do, I will be watching them like a marathon. Like I want to watch all the movies that will be on screen that day. This week, I add up another two movies in my watching list; Revenge of The King Cobra and Devil. I watch both movies during midnight show since both of the movies are scary movies. Hehehehe.... Naughty me. Before this, I watch 4 other movies. You can read all about it in my Thursday post.
Devil is a movie about how a devil take a life of everyone in an elevator. There are 6 people trap in speed something elevator. Which the elevator suppose to go all the way to 35th floor without no door between other floor. Among them are thief, liar, had committed assault, scammer, fraudster and a guy who had killed a wife and a kid in a hit and run case. The security can only talk with them but cannot hear what the thing that they were saying. Thing became messy when someone start to be dying with a mirror struck on his neck. The killer start killing everyone, that when we can see all the drama. In the end, the guy who had killed people in the hit and run case confess about his sins and the police who handle their case is the husband for that lady he killed. Uhuk-uhuk..., so touching. A movie that I recommend to everyone but make sure you don't go home using any elevator. Hehehehehe....
The last movie, Revenge of The King Cobra, is a Thai movie. Its don't have a good storyline and some of the thing don't make sense. Its about how King Cobra take revenge to a building owner who killed many King Cobra before (I am not sure because of what). She burn a big hole full of cobras and even burn the shrine for the cobra. Unfortunately, the King Cobra take revenge on all her tenants. You can see many snake in this movie but I do think most of them is just CGI. Funny thing is, most of the tenants are not dying instantly even when the cobras bite their neck. Hehehehehe.... Maybe the producer need to do some research first. not a movie I recommend you to watch.
Any of you watch similar movies? What do you think? 

Chayo-chayo....

18 comments:

lionteen said...

wah..
smpy 6 muvi smggu..
lionteen br tgk muvi smlm..
cite step up..
mmg best..

mase x byk..
nk tgk muvi agak terhad:(

azieazah said...

Dalam banyak2 kali masuk panggung tu, yg mana satu yg BELL tertidor? hahahaha

gadisBunga said...

haven't watched movies since ages! tak sempat la belle...

Zezebel said...

lionteen
tengah cuti-cuti Malaysia...tu pasal dapat tengok movie banyak-banyak hehe...

Zezebel said...

azieazah
Tak ade yang tertido... rasa nak tutup mata sebab takut nak tengok tu ada lah...hehe

Zezebel said...

fidde...
Saya pun biasanya tengok kat astro jer. Ni baru ada masa nak tengok movies di panggung.

zik said...

alamak tak sempat nak tengok movie .... this month... hehe

jellybelly said...

Z, I don't like watching scary movies. I tend to dream of it or makes it difficult to fall asleep. I do like watching movies and I can spend the whole day inside the theater mostly comedies and action movies :)

azizan4444 said...

mmg dahsyat la..larat tu..huhu..x berminat sgt dgn movie,adoi2..hehe

Steward John said...

Heheh.. Kdang2 1 hari bulih sia kasi habis 3 round o sana sana Growball sama Gsc tu. Kalau sana PC, boleh satu hari tidak tertidur tingu movie.. haha

Zezebel said...

zik
Minggu ni je dapat tengok wayang...huhu

Zezebel said...

jellybelly
I only watch scary movie when I am with my fiance...haha

Zezebel said...

azizan4444
Dah takde benda nak buat, jadi tengok wayang la...huhu

Zezebel said...

Steward John
Saya nda minat tengok movie di PC, di tv pun jarang-jarang tengok...wayang apalah lagi...but bila rasa nak tengok, trus banyak di tengok la hehe

lina said...

Wow! 6 movies - that is indeed a movie marathon for you!

Zezebel said...

Lina
Hehe...my record was 3 movies in one day...

Dempsey Sanders said...

really liked Devil, although I hated lifts already and now I definetly take the stairs ha ha

Zezebel said...

Dempsey Sanders
I like 'Devil' and there's a thought 'what will happen if this lift suddenly get stuck' everytime i use the lift...haha

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...