Saturday, August 21, 2010

Young coconut memory

Anyone of you like to drink young coconut? Especially when its a hot day. Hmmmm.... Nyum-nyum. Ooooopss... I am fasting. Hehehehehe.... Young coconut drink is not my favourite but every time I look at it, I will remember a story. Something that I will never forget for the rest of my life. Before I tell you my story, do you know the benefits of young coconut ? The water of the young coconut is good for the nerves, good for fatigue, weak lungs, dehydration, weight loss, and poor memory. If you forgot about something, just drink young coconut drink. Hehehehe....


My Story happened when I am still a little kids, 6 years old. My dad always go to our orchard every morning. I and my sisters and brother love to follow him and play in the orchard. In my father orchard there are bananas, mangosteen, rambutans, pineapples, terap, cempedak and also coconut trees. Most of the time we will help him with the work. Collect the old leaves, put fertilizer under the trees and whatever work my dad asked us to do. But most of the time we will play hide and seek in the orchard. Hehehehehe....


One day, my dad feel thirsty and took one of the young coconut on the ground. He just cut the top of the young coconut and drink straight away. While he drinking, I saw something moving on his neck. It make me curious and touch that moving thing. My dad stop drinking and shout madly at me, "Belle! Why do you touch my Adam's apple (Buah halkum) like that!" He scared me and it will be a lesson that I will always remember. Hahahahaha.... How do I know. We girls don't have something in our neck like that. Sorry dad. I will always remember your Adam's apple when I see any young coconut.

Do any of you have similar story about Adam's apple? Share it with the rest of us.

Chayo-chayo....


35 comments:

etomyam said...

hahaha...luckily my little girl just asked, not try to touch it...yet. heheh

fidde said...

hahaha comel....btw, why did ur dad shout at you. gelikah?

ysalma said...

nope, but i like to drink young coconut too,,

Jamie said...

No funny story like that! lol.. I remember when I was little, I used to wonder when I'd get one though. Girls don't get them, but no one told me that!

lina said...

LOL!

cikmin said...

dah lama tak minum air kelapa..last minum masa 35 weeks preggie.. :) now faheem dah 9 months..

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

sedapnya air coconut muda... marvelous

Faarihin said...

huhuhu.. nasib baik masa tu kecik lagi yer..

donnyien said...

kota marudu = pusat kelapa = pusat jagung= apa lagi,kelapa sawit,tarap,banyaklah kan bel..

cik Nemo said...

slurp! slurp! i loikkkkekeee!

suri said...

air kepala sedap jika di campur dengan ais heee..

Zezebel said...

etomyam.

i hope she doesn't have the heart to do it hehe

Zezebel said...

fidde.

my dad cakap 'sakit, boleh membunuh orang...' haha

Zezebel said...

ysalma.

i bet everyone love young coconut...hehe

Zezebel said...

Jamie.

haha...
luckily we don't have any..

Zezebel said...

lina.

hehe.. :D

Zezebel said...

cikmin.

Napa tak minum?

Zezebel said...

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau

ya, memang sedap. tambah2 lagi minum time berbuka posa...emmmm

Zezebel said...

Faarihin.

tu la pasal.
kalau dah besar panjang, ada yg kena penampar pla haha...

Zezebel said...

donnyien.

ya, macam2 ada di sini ni...
pusat serenti ja yg teda...hehe

Zezebel said...

cik Nemo.

Enak di minum begitu saja...la la la...
hehe..

Zezebel said...

suri.

ya, tambah pula di minum waktu cuaca panas terik..
nyum nyum...

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o said...

sedap air kelapa bulan puasa..tapi boleh mengantuk

Zezebel said...

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o

kalau minum utk sahur boleh lemas badan di buatnya...

kak ina kl said...

suker minum air kelapa..akak lagi tak faham agaknya kalau kat tempat kamu..lain tempat lain bahasanya.

akak baru tau kamu baru 2 tahun memeluk agama islam dan berpuasa baru 2 kali. Tahniah yer

cybernetic88 said...

haha. yg pi sntuh halkum tu pasal. adih la. skit tau. hahaha

Zezebel said...

kak ina kl.

terima kasih kak... :D

Mylene said...

This is funny, hahaa! We are always curious when we are small and we want to touch everything we see. I don't remember I got curious about someone's adam's apple. All I know about it is that it comes out in all males when they reach adolescent stage.

Zezebel said...

cybernetic88.

haha...
ya, my dad terus marah time tu sambil cakap dalam slang sabah "ko mo kasi mati saya kah?" haha...

Zezebel said...

Mylene

hehe...
i'm glad that this story is funny enough to be shared.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i usually buy coconut every Saturday when I go to the market. I love the juice and the meat. Coconut juice is good when you have UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) or have the juice everyday to avoid having it.

Zezebel said...

HiPnCooLMoMMa.

Cool. thanks for that info my friend :D

dondi045 said...

We have so many coconuts in my place. In fact, one of my favorite nut...he he he. I am just curious, are you not doing a paid post?

Zezebel said...

dondi045

i'm not doing any paid post..

mghariharan said...

I dont know if you have anything loke this But you have to cut the coconut on the right side else it is like drinking from the buttocks of the Coconut. This is ancient tradition. Nowadays no body knows this and nobody bothers.

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...