Monday, August 30, 2010

We sister look the same?

Arrkkkkkkkk.... That me shouting out loud inside when people were saying that I and my sisters look the same. Its not easy having 4 sisters. Luckily, one of my sister is still small and don't have to compete with us. Hehehehe.... If you meet our family in person, you will most probably noticed that all of us have a different looks and personalities. But I don't want to talk about my two sisters who are still available and single. I will just focus on Beth@Rat that most of you say look the same as me. Hehehehehe.... Don't killed me Rat for this post. I know she will be reading this.


For a start, I am one centimeter taller then her. That still count, right? Hehehehehe.... I don't have time to asked her to scale her weight but I know I will win since she is not fasting. Hehehehehe.... I am a Muslim and she still have not convert yet. She is fasting but she will drink water when she feel thirsty because the weather is hot at my mom rice stall. Beth.., don't cheat fasting. You maybe can catch up with my weight by the end of Ramadhan. Hahahahaha.... Our mole also differentiate both of us together. Both of us have a mole below our lips but I have a mole on my right cheek. When you come and meet us, you will most probably talking more with me since Beth don't talk much in her real life. Another significant difference is that I don't loosen my hair like Beth. I always tied my hair.


Hehehehehe.... Do you need more reason why I am saying that we don't look the same? I think that should be enough, right? Beth..., come on comment in here and says that you agree with me. Hahahaha.... There is a Malay saying that keep quiet means I am right (Diam tanda setuju). No reply from you means, what I am saying here is right. Hehehehehe....

Chayo-chayo....


42 comments:

en_me said...

Cat Has Nine Lives, but Rat has only one lives - lol.. ahaha

psst.. Rat ader blog bahh?

Zezebel said...

ada tu en_me. Hehehehehe....
Cuma dia jadi pembaca senyap kat blog saya.

udanggalah said...

Selalunya adik beradik kita rasa macam tak serupa,tapi orang lain tengok sama.
Nak tunggu cerita anda bagaimana boleh jadi Muslim..

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

ade iras2 laaaa....same cantik gitu....auwwww...he he he ohoo belle u main tipu laaa....u puase of kos la berat turun byk heheheeh...tapi hope u menang okey...of kos laa i sokong u....kih kih kih

a.z.r.i.n.a.03.07 said...

Salam Belle,

the differ only she got boolat face & u got panjang face..

hehe..

Zezebel said...

udanggalah.
nanti saya cerita eh. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Hahahahaha lieya.
Dia nak puasa juga tu tapi kalau panas dia minum air.

Zezebel said...

Salam azrina.
Just wait some one comment on that. Hehehehe....
Thanks. That is a lots of difference.

cemomoi said...

betul, betul, betul, serupa tapi tak sama...

ooo baru 3 minggu balik dari kudat itu ari, awat lambat ngat kalu dak bule kitorang singgah kat rumah tumpang makan... heee

fiddeOmar said...

both jelita. eh u look pretty in tudung. (or is it ur sis?) heheh

levian said...

haha sorry to say, you girls do look quite similar in part of your features. :p
btw, what do you mean "not converted" yet?
i thought muslims are born muslims?

suzzsuzie said...

yes Z....u sisters look alike...klu tak biasa mmg leh confuse....juz like us...

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

macam kembar pun ada gak... :-)

lina said...

You gals do have similarities. From the photos, we can see you are siblings. ^_^

Zezebel said...

cemomoi.., terima kasih. Hehehehe....

Bulan puasa ni, mana boleh makan. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

fidde.
That is me in tudung. thanks. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Arkkkk.... No levian. Hehehehe....
I already try to find pictures that not look a like. Hahahaha...

I am just converted to Muslim, 2 years already. Beth is Christian.

Zezebel said...

Suzie..., Noooooo....
Hahahahaha..., I bet Beth will be laughing writing your comment.

Zezebel said...

Zikr.... Aiseh. Kembar lar plak.

Zezebel said...

lina.
Hahahahaha.... Look like i need to put better pictures next time.

khairolghani said...

I think it is normal for sisters to look alike..dah dibuat dari acuan yang sama kan..

kak ina kl said...

memang samalah muka kamu berdua..apa nak hairan adik beradik kan

Zezebel said...

khairolghani

i don't agree....haha saya bantah yang ariff!!!

Zezebel said...

kak ina kl

sama tapi tak serupa kan kak...hehe

Girlie said...

you don't exactly look alike, but there are very strong similarities. it's ok, you are sisters

Zezebel said...

Girlie

hehe yup, so true..

enyheartsdiamond said...

teheee.. i dgn adik perempuan i tak sama.. tapi dgn adik lelaki i, sama :)

donnyien said...

sama bibit bah kan bel..

Donha said...

roflt! centimeter pun nak bekire. lain la a meter! :8

Zezebel said...

enyheartsdiamond

kita rasa tak sama pun, orrang lain akan tetap kata serupa kan, haha

Zezebel said...

donnyien

ya, betul tu...hehe

Zezebel said...

Donha

mesti la kira, penting tu haha

mancai said...

memang seiras.. cuma kat hidung tu ada lain sikit

Zezebel said...

mancai

hehe..
ye ke?

cybernetic88 said...

sme je mke. haha. xkmbr kn?.huu. best la. yg kecik sekali len skit kowt. aha

Zezebel said...

cybernetic88

yang kecik tak nampak lagi nak ikut muka kakak yg mana satu tu...hehe

aktechpage.com said...

You ke yg pakai tudung tu??
Comelnya... :D

*MrsMartinez* said...

Whoa forgive me but you all looked the same pretty girls!
xoxo
MrsM

biltah bill said...

aiiitt ?? hahaha ada juga pula muka saya d sini. keh3

Zezebel said...

aktechpage : ye, saya la yang pakai tudung tu...huhu

Zezebel said...

MrSMartinez : ah.... I agree with the word 'pretty', but didnt agree with the 'same' word haha...

Zezebel said...

nong : ceh...suka pula...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...