Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thank you for the wishes



Thank you for the wishes on my exam everyone. It is very nice to read good wishes from each of you. I done well in that test with no problem answering any question. The result should be out in another month or two. Wish I will pass that without any problem. My dad drive my 2 hours journey from Kota Marudu to Kota Kinabalu. We start our journey at 6.30 in the morning and arrived at the exam hall around 8.40 morning. The weather this morning are cloudy and raining in some places.


I take my exam in this big building, Bangunan Kerajaan Persekutuan (Federal Government Building) at Jalan UMS (University Malaysia Sabah Road) . This is the first time I came to this building and it took me a while searching for the exam hall. 20 minutes searching and asked people around, I found the exam hall, at the back of this big building, Bilik Seminar Kelantan on the second floor. Anyone in here go to the same exam? Hehehehe....


After one hour, I finish my exam and wait for my dad. Our way back home is almost the same, raining and cloudy all the way.


Its a normal thing seeing cows and livestock roaming freely on Sabah roads but beware though, if you hit any of this cows, you will be in a big trouble. You maybe need to pay the owner "sogit" or fined. The price depends on the owner. Ouuuch.., Hahahaha....



Just when we arrived at Kota Marudu, I saw this bunch of banana trees. Its make me remember to eat my banana tonight. Anyone want to join me for a healthy snack? Hehehehe...
zezebel


Thank you again everyone for the wishes.





25 comments:

Donny Ien said...

banana juga kegemaran..

Zezebel said...

haha...baik utk perut ba tu...

lina said...

I miss seeing livestock roaming on the road. Even at my kampung, hard to see cows nowadays. :D

Glad to hear the test went w/o a glitch. :)

Zezebel said...

Sabah still the same lina. If you get lucky you maybe can see pigs on the street but its a rare thing nowadays.

Maybe it is because of the wishes from all of you. Thanks.

cuz said...

can i speak malay..hehe jauh perjalanan kamu yer..tengok pemandangannya sejuk mata memandang..kat sebelah semenanjung ni susah nak dapat pemandangan macam tu..huhu

Vickie Heully said...

Wow, thanks for posting those pictures. It's neat to get to see buildings and countryside of different places. It's funny to think that cows in the road is common. I suppose having to pay a fine to the owner eliminates the need for a fence he he.

I'm from Mississippi, US and at some times of the year we have wild deer in the roads a lot. You have to drive carefully to avoid accidents.

Happy banana snacking, and congrats on your exam.

Girlie said...

i miss seeing rice fields. the last time i saw one was during our road trip in April. I just wish we'd be doing more road trips so I can explore my very own country.

Feron said...

Belle... I'm sure you'll pass the exam with flying colors!

What type of banana do you like most? Hehehe!:=)

zackpantai said...

nice view..best la sabah

what kind of banana you talk about here? sigh

blinkky said...

Have some joy after the exam =)

Mylene said...

Wish you luck on that exam! My husband has been to Kota Kinabalu and he liked the place. Wish I could visit there too someday. I miss those bananas by the road. I can't get to see banana trees in sweden.

Zezebel said...

Cuz. Boleh bah cakap melayu.
Yelar. Dalam perjalanan hijau jer kat tepi-tepi jalan ni. Sekali-sekala datang la Sabah. Banyak tempat menarik di sini ni.

Zezebel said...

Hi Vickie.
During the old days, the deer will be crossing the roads to. Now, more of the deers been killed of illegal hunting then get hits of the cars.

Zezebel said...

Hi Girlie.
Don't forget to share that picture in one of your blogs.

Zezebel said...

Hi veron.
I don't know what is the name of that banana in english but you can see the picture on my earlier post "eating banana is healthy".

Zezebel said...

Hi zackpantai.
Banana=pisang. That kind lar, what else?

Zezebel said...

Thanks blinkky.

Zezebel said...

Thanks Mylene.
Europe don't have banana trees? Come over here then. Ehehehehe....

joy said...

i know you did well in the exams belle!

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Bel, i also went to that place yesterday...
Kenapa lah sy nda msg kemarin...

Zezebel said...

Thanks joy.

Zezebel said...

Jane.
sya sekejap jak di sana. Abis exam sya terus pigi rumah bakal mertua. Ehehehe....

Mus said...

lembu tu mcm di jalan bypass KB

Zezebel said...

Mus : Haha, tau nda apa...

هانى الاسكندرانى said...

فعلا اعتقد ان الموز له فوائد صحية كثيرة بالنسبة للانسان فهو مفيد كثيرا للقلب كما ان به نسبة لا بأس بها لعنصر الحديد اللازم لمرضى الانيمياوخصوصا الاطفال

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...