Saturday, August 7, 2010

Server not found lah

Arrrkkkkkkk..... Help! Help! I cannot login to my blogger account. Anyone know how to help me? Hahahahaha.... Thats me screaming yesterday. I cannot login my internet for almost all day. I even called Celcom, my broadband service provider if they did not received my bill payment on Tuesday. They asked me to fax the receipt to them and one hour later, they told me that my payment received fine and suggest me to use GPRS instead of 3G that I pay them every month. Wooooow.., easy for you to say that mister!


I don't have any choice in my place Kota Marudu. Celcom Broadband is the only service provider with 3G right now. I wish other broadband service will becoming to this town and it will be bye-bye Celcom. I can only wish but that most probably will not happen. Malaysia is currently one of the worst country in terms of broadband speed and connectivity. I can only used 3G in Kota Marudu, back at my work place, it will be GPRS all the day or no service at all.


I am crazy about blogging now. Everything I do, I will try to take a picture and thinking what is the best story that will be come out from that pictures. Hahahaha.... Without Internet, I am hopeless. I cannot login to my Blogger account, Email, Facebook and even pay my bill online. I remember in the good old days, no one even bother if they cannot online for months. My laptop only for class work and play games.

Celcom!!!! Server not found lah. Hahahahaha.... Like they even listen.

Any of you having same problem with your broadband connection?

19 comments:

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

i use DIGI because it will follow me everywhere i go, LOL. DIGI ja yg buli pakai d kg, yg lain tu hampehh...itupun kdg2 tggu loading punya lah lambt. sempat lg p makan dan mandi manda...hahaha

my notebook buat hal oo, tpaksa pinjam adik sy punya. mau antar kadai tp mau kasi pindah dulu segala data terutama gambar2...NAYA nanti jd kes sebar2 gambr tuuu...hehe

girlie said...

there was a time that i ranted about my internet connection too. it's back to normal though and i am happy about it. i can understand your love for blogging, that's how i started to back in 2004. yikes i've been blogging for 6 years already and counting.

dondi045 said...

Sorry to hear that my friend. Some days are not really good ha? Anyway, you have any idea if you have a Korean Embassy in your place? I surely needed that. We want to visit Korea via Malaysia . The fare is only 99 RM.

donnyien said...

UFO datang lagi mangkali tu bel?haha gurau ja bah.
Mimang tu,susah sikit mau dapat line sana.celcom ja harapan tapi tupun kadang nda bagus jg..sabar jelah mandak...

Rebecca said...

yes, I cannot do anything without internet either, I can barely remember the days when we did not have computers, how did we manage?
I hope it gets fixed and stays fixed for you! Here in the US sometimes it's the modem or router, but sometimes the isp needs to clear the line, whatever that means

Mylene said...

I go crazy if it happens to me. I had similar problems in the past but it was not about my internet connection, it's the website I visited that's offline. Hope it will not happen to you again.

Zezebel said...

jane.
ko simpan gambar apa juga takut kena sebar? hahahahaha... bukan ko punya laptop tu baru beli?

Zezebel said...

Wuuuuaaarghhh girlie.
look like I need to learn from you. 6 years a very long time.

Zezebel said...

Hi dondi045.
I am in Sabah not in Kuala lumpur. Try to google it, you maybe found it.

Zezebel said...

donnyien.
Sabar jak saya ni, pecah jak ndak ni broadband. Ehehehehe.....

Zezebel said...

Rebecca.
Thanks for the wish but its still like that today. *sigh*

Zezebel said...

Mylene.
Hopefully it will not happen to me to.
Thanks for the visit.

Blinkky said...

It's really frustrated when your internet connection is down when you really need it. Be patience, maybe it'll be okay soon =)

/Dayah//Nurul/ said...

omg. haih siannya. tadek line. truskan belog :)

etomyam said...

experienced that before..so frustrated and speechless... not with wireless, but fixed streamyx line

Zezebel said...

Thanks Blinkky.
Wish this will be OK soon. Still have problem today.

Zezebel said...

Hi dayah nurul.
Terima kasih kerana sudi datang.

Zezebel said...

etomyam.
Hmmmm.... Ya.., its very painful. We want to be moving out from our house soon. If not I maybe will try streamyx. Hmmm..., just wait and see.

Hidup Seorang Blogger said...

emm, kerap kali gak terjadi mcm ni.. sabar jer lah..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...