Saturday, August 28, 2010

One month anniversary

Wuhuuuuuuuu..... Today is my blog one month anniversary. Thank you everyone for your support on Princess Zezebel Lair. Its been a long month with a lots of up and down. I learn many things from blogging. I earn many new knowledge that bring me to this day. Search Engine Optimization "SEO", keywords, entrecard, google analytics, feedburner and google webmaster tools are just some of the tools that I learn to used in blogging. Learn new thing is fun but need a lots of hardwork and determination.


What do I achieve so far from all this:
  • 246,823 alexa ranking.
  • 4,618 links to my blog.
  • 3,614 unique view visitors.
  • 7,254 page views.
  • 47 google feed subscriber.
  • 59 google friends connect follower.
  • 20 facebook networked blogs follower.
  • 49 traffic source from search engine.
  • Visitor came from 45 country.
  • On average 24 comments a day.
  • On average 85.73 unique view visitors a day. 
I know many things will be coming to this blog. I had seen my effort to get a good rank in Google been blown away in just few minutes. I learn that entrecard do come with a really high bounce at least 89% a day. To anyone who don't know what I mean, you need to install some web analytics (Google analytics or statcounter) to check your website bounce rate. High bounce mean people just coming to your blog and not interested on reading it. This will mean that Google will rank your blog lower in the future because your blog is not a good quality because people just come and run away. Something like that. Hehehehe....


One month blogging also bring me to 5th place in Google under "Sabah Lifestyle". Some people says that this is because blogspot own by google, that is the reason for the easy rank. For me a new  blogger, this already an achievement. This can be achieved by placing my blog name at the back of my post title (I will teach you later). My blog also achieve faster by Google, almost the same moment after I click the publish button. Hehehehe.... Thanks Mr. Google, maybe you can help me to rank better next time.

What will I do next?
  • Share what I learn so far in SEO and blogging with everyone.
  • Learn how to use social bookmark.
  • Find new traffic source.
  • Improve my writing. Hehehehe.., sometimes my grammar suck.
  • Improve my photo taking skill.
Thanks for all the comments by everyone. I already improve the view of this blog for normal screen (no problem for wide screen). Thanks to  donnyien and  azieazah for informing me. They said that they cannot read my post on the right side of the screen. But please don't spam my blog comment with your link, I will not tolerate that. Will strictly put that under spam comment.

Anyone want to celebrate? Hehehehehe.... You all go first, I need to do "my blog job". Hahahaha....


Chayo-chayo....

38 comments:

Norizwan said...

congratulations! bel, you continue learning about the world blog, increase your knowledge of this blog, hope that together the world share knowledge on this.

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Happy Anniversary Bel...
I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and all the best. Chayo ^ ^

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

congratulations on your 1st month anniversary Z!

oh i have reason to celebrate, it's my daughter's 17th birthday =)

lina said...

Congrats to you. Happy 1 month anniversary. :)

Jamie said...

A good way to get blog friends and hits is to join some message boards that you like, and comment around in them with your site as your signature. You'll get a whole new line of friends.

en_me said...

fofulerr teww bahh.. congrats..

Zezebel said...

Thanks Norizwan.

PS: I cannot see your blog comment form. Wish you read this.

Zezebel said...

Thank you mandak.

Zezebel said...

Thank you girlie.

Happy birthday to your girl.

Zezebel said...

thank you lina.

Zezebel said...

Thanks for the tips Jamie.

Zezebel said...

thank you en_me.

suri said...

Happy 1 month anniversary..

take care :)

jellybelly said...

congrats Z! you're an inspiration to new bloggers :)

Zezebel said...

Thank you suri.

Zezebel said...

Thanks jellybelly.
Still need to do many thing.

June Zach said...

Congratulations!!! You have done so far a real good job! You are such a passionate blogger.

When I first launched my blog, I did not put much heart to it and basically I did not know what to do. I wasn't serious. LOL!
I only learned about SEO, Entrecard, Alexa ranking and all the blogging stuffs at a later time.

Keep it up! :D

donnyien said...

nah..mcm ni lah bel baru nampak..kasi up lagi blog...tahniah

Zezebel said...

Thank you June Zach.
I love to read. If I found anything interesting in people blog, I will click them and learn from it. Thats how I learn them fast. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih donny.

How people make money blogging said...

Congrats Sumandak,

Keep blogging.

Kulanz Salleh said...

congratulations!
masuk bulan ke 2 atau ke 3 nanti, search traffic mesti akan bertambah tu.. keep blogging :)

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

wow... so great... :-) gracias..

etomyam said...

congratulation for an impressive achievement zezebel, keep it up :D

Blinkky said...

You're getting more better =)

Zezebel said...

How people make money blogging

thank you :D

Zezebel said...

Kulanz Salleh

mungkin la kot, but whatever it is, saya enjoy blogging...hehe

Zezebel said...

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau

terima kasih... :)

Zezebel said...

etomyam

thanks. I'll try my best to improve my blog... hehe

Zezebel said...

Thanks Blinkky :D

Sir Marcello said...

fuyoo...terbaik r!!! aku belum sampai sebulan llagi...kalo sampai pun..tak dapat punya ranking2 macam blog nie...

congratz :)

Zezebel said...

Sir Marcello

terima kasih.
ranking tinggi pun tapi tak ramai komen, mcm tak meriah pula rasanya...hehe

azieazah said...

Tahniah BELL.. Kak Azie suka dgn blogger yang sentiasa berusaha untuk menjadi lebih baik, tidak kira dlm apa pun..

Dan bersedia menerima kritikan dan teguran.
Yess... sudah boleh baca semua text, no more text terkeluar kat right side.

See? Kawan2 blogger selalu memberikan kita info dan perkongsian yang menyeronokkan.

Zezebel said...

azieazah

terima kasih.
ya, betul tu, tunjukajar, teguran dan komen para rakan blog banyak mempengaruhi maju mundur blog ini.

Do-follower said...

congratulation for your success.Its looking you are getting position on google search.its good for any site.

Zezebel said...

Do-follower

thank you :)

Dila.13 said...

Belle, I think you'll do very well if you can get yourself a self-hosted blog. You can introduce Sabah to the world, show them where they can go, what they can do. Do your research, ok. I wish you the best of luck :)

Zezebel said...

Dila.
Thanks. Will be thinking about it later.
I will most probably living in other state in the near future but I have been thinking about other project for sabah website. Just haven't started anything about it yet.

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...