Thursday, August 26, 2010

My niece say smile

S.., M.., I.., L.., E.... Hahahahaha.... My niece say smile everyone. Thanks for everyone who are participating in my Wordless Wednesday. To anyone who still new in my blog (Everyone is new, I guess.., Hahahahahaha....), every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess what I am trying to say in the picture. You can guess as many as you want to. I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer normally is there. As a gift to anyone who get the correct answer, I will post your blog URL in the next post. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday).


Hahahahahaha.... Its funny reading some of your comment. To my international blogger friends, I hope you don't mind some of my Malaysian friends talk in Malay (our language). If you want me to install a google translator for easy translation, do tell. I know it is not niece talking with everyone and some of you don't know what we are talking about. Not everyone in Malaysia prefer to talk in English when we talk to each other.

The correct answer is my niece (anak saudara perempuan), people who get it right:
  1. MommaLira
  2. madlut
  3. suri 
  4. makdara TERDIVA
  5. Joy
  6. maslinamansor
  7. levian
  8. mijie
  9. jellybelly
  10. Steve 
  11. Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau 
  12. Sir Marcello 
 If I left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Hehehehehe.... I am not married, I don't have daughter or children. To Lina, Cucu (granddaughter)? Hahahaha.... I will be The youngest grandma in Kota Marudu. Jamie, she is adorable of course. Steve, Hahahaha..., you count people answer? Thanks everyone for joining my Wordless Wednesday. Please wait for next week Wordless Wednesday ya. Hehehehehe....



My niece name is Dayang Fatimah Zaharah and I called her Ira. She is the first grandchild and first niece in our family. So there is no doubt about her being the apple of our eyes. If there is a place that she really love to go is my room. She will waited beside my bed if I don't look at her, afraid that I don't give her permission to play with me. If I smile and start to call her name, she will instantly jump on my bed and play. The big problem is, it will be hard to asked her to go off my bed. When anyone mad at her, she will only keep quiet like stone and put her head down. What I really like about her, If I point my hand phone camera she will instantly smile and pose for the camera.

1.., 2.., 3.... Say Cheese. Smile everyone. Hahahahaha.... Cute kan?

Chayo-chayo....



44 comments:

lina said...

I love the name Dayang. Makes a girl sound ladylike. ^-^

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Mandak, cubit pipit c Dayang untuk saya...hehe

azieazah said...

Comelll... macam mak sedara dia jugak lerrr...

June Zach said...

I actually have the clue she is your nice but I opted to give a different guess as I do not want to copy the answers of other people. LOL

I just want to be different just for fun! Hahaha!

lionteen said...

lionteen teka kazen..sikit je lg..
hehe...
cute nye die..
nk cubit2 je..
hehe

fiddeOmar said...

somelnye....yang menang dapat hadiah apa? heheh

suri said...

eh, saya dapat jawapan yang betullah huaaa...

now i am sad :( hihihi

jellybelly said...

Ira is a nice nickname. I enjoy finding out the meaning of malaysian comments since I want to learn a little bit :)

Zezebel said...

lina.
her mother is Brunei, thats why the name dayang.

Zezebel said...

Sumandak.
nanti sya balik KM sya tulung cubit utk ko aah...

Zezebel said...

Hahahaha azieazah.
terima kasih ya.

Zezebel said...

June Zach.
Next time try to get the wright answer.... :P
You make me laugh.

Zezebel said...

lionteen.
Kazen.., sebab ada iras-iras ek?

makdara TERDIVA said...

ho yeah..betul pun.. :) kiss her 4 me plz :)

Zezebel said...

fidde....
Free link jer lar yang termampu sekarang. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Suri...
Sori.., tercicir plak. dah masukkan balik. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

OK jellybelly.
Will try to find a suitable widget in this blog.

Zezebel said...

makdara...
tahniah. Will kiss her for you when I go back home tomorrow. Hehehehe

Syida Shukor said...

hee hee everyone in the picture is adorable ! (:

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

HAI...nice to meet ur dear....

olololo si tomey nie...same2 cute laaa...heheheheeh...ni mesti manje ngan Z kan...ooo cucu first yeak....patut laa manje....menjadi kesayangan gitu kan....

kak ina kl said...

comel anak buah kamu...rambut tak banyak ek..
tq bagi tau pasal benda tu ek

Zezebel said...

Thank you Syida. hehehehehe

Zezebel said...

Hahahahaha Lieya, terima kasih.
Ya.., cucu first. Memang dia ler jadi tumpuan time raya karang ni. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Sama-sama kak ina.

maslinamansor said...

noughty tak...? hehehe

Zezebel said...

maslina.
Memang naughty sangat. Hehehehe....

donnyien said...

owh,ingatkan anak bel lol.. bel mungkin kau kena tukar theme owh blog kau nda nampak la tulisan sebelah kanan..kasi right sidebar baru malatup..haha cadangan ja

kulanz said...

baby comel..
hari tu memang mau teka anak buah, tapi baru mau post comment tetiba pula internet bermasalah.. tak dapat komen terus.. hehe

etomyam said...

aiseh man... i gave a wrong guess lah hehehe

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

yeah... im correct.. :-)

Girlie said...

too bad i didn't guess it right. actually i was thinking of saying niece too, but seems like everyone said that, so i changed my answer, haha

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o said...

lol

Dhemz said...

hahhaha... granddaughter? that sounds kinda harsh...lol!

your niece is so cute...:)

Sir Marcello said...

yezzza...tekaan yang tepat..wah nama dia sweet sangat =]

Zezebel said...

Donny.
Perasan juga tu ni template ada problem sikit. Dia untuk wide screen jak ok. Rasanya bleh tukar tu setting dia, nanti sya try tukar dulu lar.

Zezebel said...

kulanz.
Hahahahaha..., dah nasib owh.

Zezebel said...

etomyam.
There will always be next week.

Zezebel said...

Zikr.
Tahniah.

Zezebel said...

Girlie.
Try to guess it right next time.

Zezebel said...

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o
Kenapa ketawa?

Zezebel said...

Dhemz.
lina just joking. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Sir Marcello.
Mama dia pun orang beaufort ni marcello.

suri said...

hihi..adakah daku nakal heee..

tak mahu nakal sebab ni bulan pose ..:)

Zezebel said...

Hahahahaha suri.
kalau ada dekat sini dah kena cubit tu.

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...