Thursday, August 5, 2010

I got test today

Peace to everyone who support my Wordless Wednesday picture yesterday. I am on my way to Kota Kinabalu for my Civil Servant Examination. Yes, I am a government servant who work in a rural area in Sabah. My exam will be a one hour exam and its all in objective question. I should be arrived in Kota Kinabalu before 9.00 am (my exam start at 9.30am). If you were wondering about how do I post this blog post, I put it in auto mode. Hahahaha.... Sorry if I will be late on publishing your comment today. Will try to find time to do it and commenting back on your blogs.


To anyone who have been guessing it right; Yes.., I am reading this book yesterday. Hahahaha... Should edit the picture carefully next time. You get it right dondi045, fyna and HiPnCooLMoMMa. I am reading a book for this test. If you were wondering why do I take my picture with my "nganga" in the second picture. I just want to release a bit of tense in my head and do some fun. I just asked my nganga to read that book for me. Hahahaha....

My nganga just started reading.

15 minutes.

30 minutes.

35 minutes.

At the first 30 minutes, he still can maintain his cool and macho reading that 1000++ pages book. After that he start feeling a bit of stress on his hair. Hahahaha... That exactly what I feel when reading that book. Thank you for participating in my wordless Wednesday everyone.

Please wish me luck for my exam today.
Chayo-chayo....





22 comments:

donnyien said...

Haha...patung pun pandai membaca..bijak2!

Ching Ya said...

All the best Zezebel, wish you'll nail the test with flying colors. Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier. Appreciate it.

atie said...

kalo la boleh wat ca tu kan..kite nk exam tp suh patung bacekan buku... hehehe

kak ina kl said...

ingatkan baca novel...rupernya benda tu yang baca buku tu..

Girlie said...

May our God give you wisdom so that you will be able to answer each and every question.

eyl said...

all the best for your test n salam perkenalan ye :)

fyna said...

yea! i btol..xde hadiah? =P haha lucu gile..rambut nganga tu xleh tahan tu..haha..mmg nmpk stress..neway at 1st i fikir sape ngnga tu? haha

lina said...

good luck and do your best! :)

Feron said...

the best of luck be vested unto you.!:=)

joy said...

hope you do well in your exams belle!

June Zach (Fledgling Blogger) said...

God bless in your exam Z! :D

stevebethere from bethere2day said...

Good luck with your exam i'm sure you will be celebrating later :-)

jellybelly said...

Goodluck1 Am sure you'll do well!

dondi045 said...

God bless you my friend. You know my brother used to work as a nurse in one of the hospital in Kota Kinabalu many years ago before he left for the US.

I have been to Malaysia but only in Penang.

Zezebel said...

wee....penatnya....
Donny: tensen ba tu. suruh patung yg baca la terus haha

Zezebel said...

Ching Ya : Thanks 4 the wish :D. and thanks 4 visiting my blog too, ^^

Zezebel said...

atie : ya..best kan kalau betul dapat buat mcm tu...tiap hari exam pun tak pe...haha


kak ina kl: saje buat suspen...hehe

Zezebel said...

Girlie & eyl : Thanks for the wish ^^ and salam perkenalan to you too Eyl.

Zezebel said...

Fyna: tahniah dapat jawab betul hehe. utk hiburan je ni, sekadar melepas tekanan...

Zezebel said...

lina, Feron,joy June Zach (Fledgling Blogger), stevebethere from bethere2day & jellybelly :

Thanks :D, i surely hope i could pass that exam.

Zezebel said...

dondi045: Thanks my friend. Hope you could come to Sabah someday... :)

Wayne said...

Best wishes on your exam Zezebel. I wish I could read like your friend! LOL you have a great sense of humour,thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...