Mbeeeeeek... Hahahahaha.... Goat milk anyone? or do you prefer other kind of milk? Hahahahaha.... I am drinking a powder goat milk by Higoat every morning at my office canteen. If you think this milk got goat smell, think again. Its just smell like the normal milk. From what I read in the Internet, Goat milk will be smelly only if the "girl goat" and "the guy goat" mixed together. Hahahaha.... Girl, don't mix with the guys, it will make you smelly. Just a joke, don't misunderstand what I am saying.
The taste of this milk is almost the same with your normal cow milk. Its only a bit creamier. Its also sugar free. Goat milk very good for increasing out memory or concentration, make our bones stronger with its high calcium and as an immune system booster. Some of the benefits drinking this powder milk:
- Great for those who are lactose-intolerance.
- Packed with protein, enzymes and vitamin A that’s important for general health well being.
- Helps to prevent cancer, treat gastric, stomach ulcer, jaundice, asthma, insomnia, skin problems, hepatitis A, migraine, and kidney problems.
- Strengthen lung’s immunization system, contains anti-arthritis factor (joint inflammation).
- Balance blood sugar level, increase alertness and concentration.
From what I read in their facebook, this milk can also be used in cooking or facial milk. The company is from Singapore and they have some goat milk product:
- Milkalicious HiGOAT (Goaty Smell-FREE) Instant & Fresh Powder in Sachets
- Tasty Goat's Milk Tablets in Chocolate, Natural & Strawberry flavours
- Delicious Spyrhu-coffee - 3-in-1 coffee with spirulina, cocoa, goats milk & coffee.
Here is some information nutrition facts per 21 gm:
Energy (kcal) 69.7
Crude Protein (%) 1.44
Carbohydrate (%) 7.8
Total Fat (%) 3.5
Calcium (mg/kg) 427.8
Vitamin A (IU) 59
So everyone any of you ever try this Higoat milk?
Instead of Moooooo lets change it to Mbeeeeeek....