Monday, August 9, 2010

Goat Milk anyone?

Mbeeeeeek... Hahahahaha.... Goat milk anyone? or do you prefer other kind of milk? Hahahahaha.... I am drinking a powder goat milk by Higoat every morning at my office canteen. If you think this milk got goat smell, think again. Its just smell like the normal milk. From what I read in the Internet, Goat milk will be smelly only if the "girl goat" and "the guy goat" mixed together. Hahahaha.... Girl, don't mix with the guys, it will make you smelly. Just a joke, don't misunderstand what I am saying.


The taste of this milk is almost the same with your normal cow milk. Its only a bit creamier. Its also sugar free. Goat milk very good for increasing out memory or concentration, make our bones stronger with its high calcium and as an immune system booster. Some of the benefits drinking this powder milk:
  • Great for those who are lactose-intolerance.
  • Packed with protein, enzymes and vitamin A that’s important for general health well being.
  • Helps to prevent cancer, treat gastric, stomach ulcer, jaundice, asthma, insomnia, skin problems, hepatitis A, migraine, and kidney problems.
  • Strengthen lung’s immunization system, contains anti-arthritis factor (joint inflammation).
  • Balance blood sugar level, increase alertness and concentration.

From what I read in their facebook, this milk can also be used in cooking or facial milk. The company is from Singapore and they have some goat milk product:
  • Milkalicious HiGOAT (Goaty Smell-FREE) Instant & Fresh Powder in Sachets
  • Tasty Goat's Milk Tablets in Chocolate, Natural & Strawberry flavours
  • Delicious Spyrhu-coffee - 3-in-1 coffee with spirulina, cocoa, goats milk & coffee.

Here is some information nutrition facts per 21 gm:
Energy (kcal) 69.7
Crude Protein (%) 1.44
Carbohydrate (%) 7.8
Total Fat (%) 3.5
Calcium (mg/kg) 427.8
Vitamin A (IU) 59


So everyone any of you ever try this Higoat milk?

Instead of Moooooo lets change it to Mbeeeeeek....
Hahahahaha....

Chay0-chayo....




30 comments:

June Zach (Fledgling Blogger) said...

Educational and entertaining post!
I think I haven't tried goat milk yet but I know that it is definitely beneficial to one's health. :D

It is also said that the cleanest meat to eat is from goats which is called chevon or mutton.

lina said...

x pernah minum.... huhuhu

suzzsuzie said...

ever try goat milk but i'm using goat milk soap on my face...it works

Zezebel said...

Hi June Zach.
Thank you. I cannot eat mutton to much, I afraid it will make my body smelly. Hahahaha....

Zezebel said...

Cuba la try lina.., sedap.

Zezebel said...

Hi suzzsuzie.
They claim that this milk can also be used for face mask. I never try it. It cost me RM2.50 per sachet at my place.

MommaLira said...

I haven not tried goat's milk yet. I dunno if they sell it here.

fyna said...

i nak minum susu..tp bile i try..xleh masuk la..xsedap =.=' org cakap if minum susu kulit cntik kan?

Girlie said...

haven't tried drinking goat's milk, but i have tried goat's milk soap.

Zezebel said...

MommaLira.
Where are you? They do sell this in almost all Asean country now.

Zezebel said...

Hi fyna.
Yup. susu memang baik untuk kesihatan kulit juga. macam tu kalau minum tak boleh, try mandi susu lah. Ehehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Try change your cow milk to goat milk girlie.
They taste almost the same but I am not sure which one is cheaper.

jellybelly said...

Second time I heard about the benefits of goat's milk. I just have to give this a try if I can find goat's milk here :)

Zezebel said...

Hi Jellybelly.
You should give it a try.

Chuchie | Chie Wilks said...

I haven't tried goat milk because I don't like its smell..now I know why it was smelly..hehehhe i got the joke..a girl if mixed with a guy turn smelly..hahah..thanks for sharing the info Ze about goat milk

etomyam said...

tried couple of times before, not the processed version but straight dari ladang..hehe, ok aje

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...napapameeeeeee...ako sa post mo....lol! I haven't tried that before...I haven't seen any goat milk in our local grocery store....:) good to know....:)

suri said...

susu sihat untuk tubuh badan. sgar dan ceria selalu

Zezebel said...

Hahahahaha Chuchie....
Now you know where the smell come from.

Zezebel said...

etomyam.
Straight dari ladang? That one must be smelly.
Hahahahahaha....

Mylene said...

Yay, I know there's goat milk but I didn't know it's drickable. Maybe I can drink it cos I like powder milk than fresh ones. :-)

Ryan said...

I wonder who the first person was that thought to himself hmm I'm going to pull these dangly things underneath this goat and see what happens!!!

Zezebel said...

Hahahaha Dhemz.
Thats maybe true for us human to.
Maybe they already in your store, just look for the one with a beard. Hahahaha....

Zezebel said...

Suri.
Betul tu. Susu baik untuk kesihatan.
walau kita dah besar, kena minum susu selalu.
Hahahahaha....

Zezebel said...

Hi Mylene.
This is a powder goat milk. try it if you can find it at your place.

Zezebel said...

Hahahahaha Ryan.
Just don't pull on the wrong goat yeah....

joy said...

hi belle! haven't tried drinking goat milk yet but i would love to try it and hopefully enjoy drinking it. yes, i've read that goat's milk is really nutritious. :)

Zezebel said...

Hi joy.
Its the same as cow milk, I enjoy drinking it. You should try to.

Mus said...

Hi Goat ni dah makin famous sekarang..

Zezebel said...

Ramai orang dah minum ke Mus? Mus minum Higoat juga?

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...