Monday, August 2, 2010

Eating banana is healthy

Nyum.., Nyum.... Banana anyone? In yesterday post I told you I don't really like McDonald GCB burger, they looked gross to me with all the oil on the chicken. I rarely eat burger maybe because its hard to find fast food in rural area. Most of my time is in my office in a rural area of Pitas, Sabah. Yesterday, I go to tamu or flea market at my place in Kota Marudu before going back to my working place. Do you know, banana can help women prevent breast cancer?


Banana contains consideral amount of Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Pottasium. Its also high in fibre. Normally, I eat fruits for my dinner or eat them as a healthy snack while watching my favourite TV programme. As you can see, this two bunch of bananas is for my five days dinner. As some of you said that you eat McDonald burger everyday, i ate banana everyday. I loving it. Hahaha...
I just steal McDonald tag line.


Banana also help me losing my weight. Last month, I lost 1 kilo of body weight by replacing my normal rice dinner with banana and other fruits. I only eat rice at night when i go back at my parents home in Kota Marudu on weekends. You don't need an expensive diet supplements to lose weight. Just watch and change it to a healthy one, like what I did. Care for a banana anyone? Want to log out now and eat my banana.





19 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i heard that banana can help you lose weight especially the plaintain one, just boil it. i stay away from rice as much as possible too especially at nights. soda can also be a great factor in weight gain. ahh it's all my favorite so it's a bit hard to lose weight =)

Zezebel said...

You should give it a try HiPnCooLMoMMa.
It will be hard at first try but the result is rewarding.

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

I love banana too!
Cheaper and easy to find..
Bel, why don't you try plant banana's tree behind your house??
Trust me, the result is also rewarding...

Zezebel said...

Hi jane.
Do you mean beside my house over here?
I just afraid it will bring "pontianak" (ghost) to my house. Its creepy and there are so many monkey around. I will not get to eat the banana.
Hahahaha....

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Hahahaha...
In that case, just buy it from the market...
I don't want my friend to be stalk by Pontianak and Monkey..

Zezebel said...

You can find me at the Kota Marudu tamu every week jane.... (*,*)
Come to my place sometimes, maybe we can eat banana together while hearing the pontianak laughing. If you're that lucky. Hahahaha....

Chuchie | Chie Wilks said...

thank you so much for the info about benefits of eating banana.. i love bananas too.. anyway, i am following ur site

Free Money Maker said...

thanks for your comments dear,I will come back soon.Have a nice day.

donnyien said...

wah...pisang amas kaitu bel?...minta satu buli :)

Zezebel said...

Hi Cuchie.
Thanks for the follow. Already follow your scrapbook blog.

Zezebel said...

Hi Free Money Maker.
Thank you for stopping by.

Zezebel said...

Donny.
Ya. tempat ko teda ka? hahahahaha....

_el@i_ said...

oh, i didnt know it could help lose some weight. i love bananas but i don't usually eat them. it seems i constipate after eating them. hehehe

Zezebel said...

Hi _el@i_.
Maybe you allergic to the potassium in banana. Some people cannot eat them to much.

vange said...

I love bananas! The ones in Jamaica were smaller and had a much stronger flavor than ones we get in the US.

Zezebel said...

Hi vange.
That sound delicious to me.

joy said...

hi! thank you for visiting my sites and for leaving a comment. i really appreciate it.
i love eating fruits for snacks too. i have bananas and apples for snacks every single day.

Zezebel said...

Hi Joy. Thank you for the reply. Maybe we can exchange commenting in each blog from now on.
See you soon.

Hikari said...

Yeah, bananas!!! I love it too because it's filling and delicious and can be eaten on the go. I would love to have it in our house always but it depends on my mom. If the color doesn't look pretty enough.... she just won't buy it no matter what. How about you, how did you choose your banana?

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...