Friday, August 27, 2010

Can you find me a lover

Sister.., can you find me a lover. I want a man who is handsome to my eyes, don't smoke, don't play with drugs, got a decent job, come from a good family and maybe someone who can take care of my feeling. Hehehehehehe.... If you were wondering, that is not me talking looking for a lover. I found mine, don't worry. Do any of you remember my sister that always help me on Saturday at my mom rice stall? That is my sister request to me since she finished her study. At first, I always ignored her request and laugh out loud everytime she say, "Have you find a lover for me today?" almost everyday I meet her when I go back to Kota Marudu. I treated that as a jokes because she can feel bored easily with men before.

One day, she followed me to my working place and stay there for a week. At the same time, our office just received some new staff and two of the guys staying at the same government quarters. I feel weird when one of them parked their car in front of my house. The next day, my boss told me that the same guy watered my boss plant during rainy day just want to get a look at my sister. Hehehehehe.... At that time, I were thinking that I maybe can fulfill my sister wish after all.


At first, its hard for him to melt my sister heart. She want to reject him because she think that he is not that handsome for her. (Hahahahaha.., like handsome can last). I asked her to give him a try, at least give him chance. She agree to her big sister and try to give him a chance.

One day my sister sms me.
Beth: He want to called himself a miau (cat) because he say that I am a rat.
Hahahahaha..., I laugh when I read her message. We play some Facebook quiz before, The quiz end up with me as a monkey and Beth as a rat. I forget what is the title of the quiz but it asked us about our birthday.
Zezebel: How he know about that?
Beth: He saw your darling called me that many times on facebook wall lar.
Zezebel: What your answer, do you agree?
Beth: Hehehehehe....

That is the start of a love relationship between my sister and my office mate. A love between a rat and a cat. Hahahahaha..... To both of them, try to enjoy the journey of love together and respect each other. Maybe cat and rat will be staying in one house, one day. Who know? Hehehehe....

Any of you want me to find you a lover? I still have two available sisters you know. Hahahahaha.... Sound like I want to change my career as a matchmaker.

Chayo-chayo....

47 comments:

maslinamansor said...

wajah adik beradik u hampir serupa ker?

terconfius tadi wajah u dengan your sister

lina said...

zezebel, the matchmaker. :)

Zezebel said...

maslina.
That one is not me. Hehehehe...
You need to click my picture label for my pictures.

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Bel, find one for me...will you??? hehehe...

Zezebel said...

lina.., Hehehehe....

elmo blurb said...

boleh jadi matchmaker tak pon doc love ganti brother love... ahakss

Zezebel said...

Mandak...
Eeeeh? Ko mo cari match maker ka lover?

Zezebel said...

elmo blurb.
doctor love? hahahaha....

anne said...

hehehehe nice one girl, are they now husband and wife?

Girlie said...

haha that's a nice career path, i wonder how much you charge, LOL

Elvyra = Elbo = Vera said...

heheehe...bagai pinang dibelah dua..padan la dorang...:))

jellybelly said...

what a nice ending for your sister :)

en_me said...

jeliternyerrr adek kamuu bahh.. ehehe

suri said...

tersangat menawan hatiku..

salam ramadhan untuk semua

Zezebel said...

anne.
They just couple for now. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Girlie.
One tonne of bananas. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Elvyra.
Ko tia mo sya carikan ko jodoh? Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

jellybelly.
Its not and ending, just a start.

Zezebel said...

en_me.
Sumandak sabah bha ni. Semua jelita-jelita.

Zezebel said...

Suri.
Selamat Ramadhan juga.

Mama murai said...

hello, zezebel 1st time lepak kat sini. you know my husband was sabahan too and live at kk.. anyway nice to meet you :)

Zezebel said...

mamamurai.
jangan lupa datang la lagi.

Saya dekat Kota marudu. Suami keja sebagai apa?

Sir Marcello said...

cupid of luv bukan laki ker? how u yang jadi nie hahahaha...

p/s: wah one day kena ke KM nie...kot2 ada awek cun~ lalala

stevebethere from bethere2day said...

Haha! i love this

(Hahahahaha.., like handsome can last)

hehe made me laugh :-)

Have a lovely weekend zezebel.

a kl citizen said...

bel....

hope they'll get married soon....kan

hafizmd said...

hehe..leh bukak agen pencari jodoh lepas ni..

Zezebel said...

Sir Marcello.
Sabahnye lain sikit, perempuan yang jadi cupid of love. Hehehehehe....

datang la KM, jangan lupa bawak kuih cincin aaah...

Zezebel said...

Steve.
My sister keep insist me to find handsome guy for her before this. Like her new cat not that handsome. lol.

Zezebel said...

sister kl citizen.
I hope to or she will be asking for a new lover everyday again. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

hafizmd.
Hahahahaha.... nak jadi peserta ke?

donnyien said...

hot!hot!..haha,buli kasi cari pasangan untuk munyit aku dirumah ka bel haha!

Zezebel said...

Donny

kalau munyit kau, boleh ba..tapi kalau munyit lain nda bleh..kena ikat sdh..hehe

madlut said...

love between cat and rat...what an interesting title..hehe, hopefully, rat and cat will happily ever after

etomyam said...

wah, interesting change, from blogger to matchmaker :D

Mylene said...

It's really a fun reading your stories. I think your sister wouldn't have a hard time looking for a lover because she's as pretty as you. She need not find any man cos a man will just find her. :-)

Blinkky said...

You two look almost same =)

Zezebel said...

madlut.
Hahahaha... I don't realize that.

Zezebel said...

etomyam.
just for my sisters lar. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Mylene.
That what I told her before but she still insist I find one for her.

Zezebel said...

thanks Blinkky.

Papabear said...

nice :) good luck into them :)

Zezebel said...

Papabear

:D... hopefully they'll read this hehe...

Mama Murai said...

Zezebel: makan gaji dengan kerajaan jer, tapi sekarang nie duk kat KL :)

Zezebel said...

Oh...
Ingatkan mama murai dekat sabah. Hehehehe....

biltah bill said...

kak. cari utk sy juga. kasi uplod pic sy yg paling comel ar. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ifur sis is halfas beautifuls u,shouldnt be any problem finding a boyfriend,there will be quite a long line waiting for sure.

Anonymous said...

Please define "lover",as I feel,ur sis does not need a "lover" what she needs is a boyfriend.

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...