Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blogging without Internet

How do you blog without Internet? Can you even post your article? Anyone over here knew? I know I don't. Last time I check my blogger account, there is an option using your mobile phone as long as it is a text messaging enabled mobile device with a text messaging plan. This service is free from Google but charges from your carrier for usage may apply. With this service, you only need to send your photo, text or both to go@blogger.com. I am not sure if this can be done in Malaysia. I try them yesterday but nothing seem to happen.


How to start a mobile blog:
1. Text REGISTER to BLOGGR to create your mobile blog. The text and/or photo in your message will be uploaded to that blog right away. We'll message you back with the address, (so you can visit your new blog on the web) and a token (so you can claim your blog and access it from your account).

2. OPTIONAL - If you feel like changing anything on your new mobile blog or if you already have a Blogger account and want the posts to go to your existing blog, you can log in to go.blogger.com and enter the token we sent to your phone. You'll then have the option to claim your new mobile blog and merge it with your existing blog. Note to users whose blog address does not contain blogspot.com: Once you make the aforementioned switch, new mobile posts will be published to your chosen blog but mobile posts published prior to the switch will not be moved over automatically.
Only 250K of image accepted. You can read more about it in Google.com: Mobile blog.


Hmmmmm.... I wish I can used this but I don't know how to. My trial of this service ended with no result. I do think its only available in the US. What a frustrating days, two days without Internet. I can login sometimes but the connection seem to be disconnected after a few minutes. Its very frustrating but I still can accept it.

Even if I cannot login to my blogger mobile, I still can sms my post. Someone will post it for me. Ehehehehe....

Chayo-chayo....

12 comments:

ibnujusup said...

thanx for the visit... :-) i'm prefer using laptop.. the screen are more wider... but getting some option to post is really an awsome feature...

ps: who is that someone? :-)

Zezebel said...

I am using laptop to but I like an option if there is no Internet like this past few days.

PS: Will tell everyone later. Ehehehehe....

donnyien said...

aik..suda kau telefon celcom ka bel?..

Girlie said...

Z you still get internet problems? did you ask your service provider about it? sorry i can't help you with that option, haven't tried it myself. don't you have internet cafe in your area where you can blog or do facebook?

enyheartsdiamond said...

i prefer using internet n laptop :D

Ryan said...

I occasionally use my ipod 'when I'm forced to' but not the best platform for blogging.

Zezebel said...

Donny.
dah tipon bha minggu lepas. dorg suruh guna GPRS jak kunun dulu.... *sigh*

Zezebel said...

Girlie.
Yes. still got problem with my internet connection.

Zezebel said...

enyheartsdiamond.
me to. but if there is no connection, I think we need to think what option do we have.

Zezebel said...

Hi Ryan.
Its maybe not the best but at least we can keep on blogging.

Hidup Seorang Blogger said...

tak penah lagi update blog guna mobile.. hehe

Zezebel said...

Hidup Seorang Blogger : Boleh guna, fungsi tak jauh beza dengan pc pun...cuma skrin kecil la...hehe

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...